Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What metrics do you consider most important when assessing the effectiveness of marke
And finally, it's time for the famous two words of every marketer → it depends. I noticed that there is a lot of talk about metrics, but a little less about goals, and yet everything starts with the goal, and then ways of measuring effectiveness and whether the goal has been achieved or not are determined. 
Click : UK mobile number database
If we want to conduct a broad image campaign aimed at reaching the largest possible group of recipients, in this case we should definitely be interested in views and the CPM indicator, how much we were mentioned at that time. It is different when we carry out a typical engagement campaign/action, then we will select indicators that will show whether this goal has actually been achieved. This is where ER comes in handy. I also like the activity rate when it comes to social media, which is the ratio of reaction to reach.

Get More Info click here : [Image: 223528nj414uz1m1ze1m1e.png]
If we are running a campaign focused mainly on sales, in this case we will focus on the conversion rate, ROI, ROAS, CPC. In this case, it is also worth analyzing the sessions generated on the website. I can't choose the most important metrics because it all depends on the goal. Maybe I can say this: I believe that the most important metrics are those that will show and thanks to which we will be able to assess whether we have achieved the goal of the undertaken marketing activities/campaigns.